lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Letras: Sooner Or Later

sooner or later
written by stephen sondheim
produced by madonna & bill bottrell
©1990 rilting music, inc. adm. by wb music corp. on behalf of geffen music ascap

sooner or later you're gonna be mine
sooner or later you're gonna be fine
baby, it's time that you face it
i always get my man

sooner or later you're gonna decide
sooner or later there's nowhere to hide
baby, it's time, so why waste it in chatter?
let's settle the matter
baby, you're mine on a platter
i always get my man

but if you insist, babe, the challenge delights me
the more you resist, babe, the more it excites me
and no one i've kissed, babe, ever fights me again
if you're on my list, it's just a question of when

when i get a yen, then baby, amen
i'm counting to ten, and then

i'm gonna love you like nothing you've known
i'm gonna love you and you all alone
sooner is better than later but lover
i'll hover, i'll plan

this time i'm not only getting, i'm holding my man


tarde o temprano

tarde o temprano vas a ser mío
tarde o temprano vas a ser amable
mi amor, es hora de que lo aceptes
siempre consigo a mi hombre

tarde o temprano te vas a decidir
tarde no temprano no habrá donde esconderse
mi amor, es hora, así que por qué seguir perdiendo el tiempo
vayamos al grano
mi amor, eres mío en bandeja de oro
siempre consigo a mi hombre

pero si insistes, cariño, el reto me deleita
mientras más te resistes, cariño, más me entusiasma
y no hay nadie que haya besado alguna vez que se me vuelva a resistir
si estás en mi lista, es tan sólo cuestión de tiempo

cuando consiga un yen, entonces amor, amén
contaré hasta diez, y entonces

voy a amarte como nada que hayas conocido antes
voy a amarte a ti y solamente a ti
temprano es mejor que tarde, pero mi amor
planearé, planificaré

en esta ocasión no sólo conseguiré, también conservaré a mi hombre